As springtime starts, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Abilene? Especially if your AC system is recently purchased or was running well last summer.
Here’s one approach to think about it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never anticipate to request any service for it, such as changing the oil or purchasing new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s a piece of equipment that consumes fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can develop leaks and its moving parts can malfunction.
Having your unit examined yearly by a Abilene Air-Tech Inc expert can help spot minor troubles before they become large meltdowns. (And cause your system to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your AC is located outside your home, it’s more vulnerable to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly decrease your unit’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling an expert to service intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate in your system can force it to work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can lead to increased energy use—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could extend your equipment’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and could even help it run longer. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy expenses and over the long run, since you won’t have to get new equipment as soon.
- It helps locate minor problems before they turn into major, pricey issues. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely examine parts and perform a cycle of air conditioning performance tests. These all-inclusive measures often allow us to locate issues before they become major issues that lead to a costly repair bill.
- It helps ensure trouble-free comfort throughout the summer. After your AC is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is well-prepared to deliver worry-free air. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the best ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers expect yearly maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this tune-up, your system is open to premature breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC service should involve an inspection and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll examine the following areas and components:
- Overall unit order
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the jobs we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Now with Abilene Air-Tech Inc
This week is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Abilene Air-Tech Inc pros a ring at 325-200-4667 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we visit your house, be sure to check our special offers for savings on your next tune-up.